The end is near

NickyPhils

CES Staff
As you all know, the club hasn't done anything in the last year. That's actually because the August 2005 election was inconclusive, and I decided to just wait until more votes came in to turn the tide. Unfortunately, that never happened.

Since then, I've had thoughts. Maybe we should have one final meeting to decide the future of the club. Or maybe we could have one final tournament, or a lot of tournaments and games. We could have a club party or reunion, perhaps even open to former members as well. I really think we should do this because the club just stopped into nothing and we really need to do something with the club Twinkies.

I would like everyone to start discussing this. Give your thoughts on what should happen and when it should happen.Edited by: Niki Moto

I'm not sure if it would interest the people who got rid of their cards. I know it would excite some people that they can play again with cards they have hidden away, but what about people who don't have cards or don't even like to play?

I like the idea of a club party that could also include various kinds of tournaments with Twinkies as prizes. Maybe even throw in a clubal history class. And I do think the future of the club should be a topic for discussion.

Back