Moved!

NickyPhils

CES Staff
In case you haven't noticed (which you probably have because you're here now, making this paragraph redundant), the club website has been moved to a new domain. It is now hosted by Cracked Egg Studios, for little cost, because of the suggestion and action by our club's kind progenitor Pegasus, who also runs Cracked Egg Studios.

Because the club has halted, I haven't really updated this site in a while, as you can see. Before today, the last update was on August 23, 2005. Now, I have just added this news item. Since this site has been moved and time has passed, I had to correct some old links, on the menu, for example, as well as on the links page and scattered throughout various other pages. Please notify me if you discover any old or broken links for me to fix.

Of course, I haven't really updated anything content-wise, either, as the stagnation of the club has not motivated me to make any changes. But yet again, none of you probably care about me updating the content on this website, anyway. Other than me, none of you are probably even reading this. Show me you do care by posting on the forum. Please do. In the past, forums have kept dead sites alive (examples include Edo's Yu-Gi-Oh! Page and the RM2K English Translation and Support Site by Don Miguel), and I hope that you can help me. Sustain the spirit of this site by feeding the forum with posts, and I shall also do my part in updating this site's content. I can't promise a new age of glory for the club, but this site will not perish.

proxy.php
YAY!!!
Update the damn site Niki Moto.
I want links to work!
I wanna be a moderator!

Back