Jokes

Sinhart

There is a Joke Forum here, i have about a billion everyone will love if they make one.

HERE's ONE:
God goes to the Germans and he says: "I have these Commandments that I want YOU to have."
The Germans ask: "What's one of them?"
'THOU SHALT NOT KILL'
The Germans decline God's request.

God then goes to the Italians
"I have these Commandments that I want YOU to have."
The Italians ask: "What's one of them?"
'THOU SHALT NOT STEAL'
The Italians decline as well.

Finally God goes to the Jews with the Commandments and suggests they keep them.
The Jews ask: "How much are they?"
God says: "They're free."
The Jews say: "We'll take 10."Edited by: Pegasus

Uh-Huh. I have more where that came from, plus, it's not like I'm prejudiced, I have 2 Jewish friends, good friends too.

Ryou said:
There should be a Joke Forum here, i have about a billion everyone will love if they make one.

HERE's ONE:
God goes to the Germans and he says: "I have these Commandments that I want YOU to have."
The Germans ask: "What's one of them?"
'THOU SHALT NOT KILL'
The Germans decline God's request.

God then goes to the Italians
"I have these Commandments that I want YOU to have."
The Italians ask: "What's one of them?"
'THOU SHALT NOT STEAL'
The Italians decline as well.

Finally God goes to the Jews with the Commandments and suggests they keep them.
The Jews ask: "How much are they?"
God says: "They're free."
The Jews say: "We'll take 10."

If the jokes are prejudiced against certain groups of people, not everyone will love them.

Not ALL of them are prejudiced, Hell, That was not even prejudiced on my part, I already told you why, AND I have jokes about the Irish too, I'm Irish, so I do not think I'm prejudiced. You'd have to be really mental to be prejudiced against yourself, which I'm not.

i'm stealin alex's joke here but...
"What's the difference between a Jew and a pizza?

A pizza dont scream when u put it in the oven!"

i kno its messed up, blame alex

rich im begining to think u are a racist.....
proxy.php
thats perfectly fine with me!

lmao thats great nick. i got another 1...
Did you hear about the half italian half polack? He made himself an offer he couldent understand!

lmao only u ted.
how about this 1.....a priest, a minister, and a rabbi walk into a church talking about how they divide up the collection plate.
the priest says, "well i draw a line on the floor, and throw the plate up in the air, whatever lands on the left side is for God, and on the right side for myself and the parish."
The minister says, "Well i have a similar method, i draw a circle on the floor and throw the plate up in the air, and whatever lands on the outside of the circle is 4 God, and the rest for myself and the parish."
Then the rabbi says, "Yeah i have a similar method, i just throw the plate up in the air and whatever God can catch, he can keep."
lmao

Back