Me and Nick

Sinhart

I'm bad because only my Ra deck can beat people, no others that I know can win

Nick's bad because he kept losing to my Paladin Deck, then, FINALLY beat me at the Master of Duels!!!!!!!!

I don't care though, i can just kill him at school

So in other words, you cannot win without using cheap cards that cost a lot of money... And I think it was really smart of you to create a topic attacking yourself.

I have a feeling this topic has gone off to criticizing how much Ra decks suck instead of saying how much Ryou sucks at dueling.

He himself admits that he can't win with better decks than one that is almost impossible to use anyway.

Thank you for listening to me confuse you all.
proxy.php

You won't be beating anyone with the Kaiba Character card!!!

I better get Pegasus's character card. If anyone gets it, I will trade my character for yours.

im not using Kaiba, u'll c wat im using at the Tourney, Nick no's though, DONT TELL ANYONE NICK.

and Nick's using Pegasus, but im not telling u his strategy

Your Paladin deck blows chunks out its keldo since you don't even have 3 Skilled Dark Magician cards.

That's because I don't have time for the Paladin Deck anymore, I've moved on to improve my Ra deck and I'm working on my Critias Deck, but only NICK knows what I'm talking about, so don't tell anyone what it is, and when you refer to what it is called, refer to it as "Blah"

NO, SHUT THE f**k UP! WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST SAY ABOUT 'BLAH'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and my Winged Dragon of Ra is the most powerful card among everyone's most powerful decks in the YDC....forget that....THE WORLD!!!!

It IS a part of the game, that is why you used it in your God deck, ALSO, in legal terms, it is strictly a PROMOTIONAL YU-GI-OH! card, therefore, it IS a part of the game, but it has a very minor part.

If it was part of the game, it could be used in games. It's not a part of the game, but it promotes the game. I used it in my god deck not because it was part of the game but because I wanted to. Now stop arguing when you know you are wrong!

Back