Maximillion

Ted

Administrator
Staff member
How come nobody is bashing me here?

I mean like how everyone approaches me for deck help even though I don't really win that often and stopped following card sets...

They just assume I can build a good deck because I'm me. Well, they need to see results. I can understand maybe for Pokemon decks b/c I own, but most of the time I lose to the fun decks I put together for other people.

Okay, so maybe I answered my own question. I make a fun deck for myself that's not so good but I like it. While I make fun decks for everyone else that kick major a$$? And give advice that wins people tournaments? Meanwhile I can't win myself?

Opinions???

If u really wanna win, be ruthless, and try 2 avoid fun, and just win. Also start taking an interest in your own deck, as well as others.

I generally get bored with any kind of deck that's not fun. What do you think happened to my Paladin deck?

The whole reason you played your Paladin deck was because it was fun. You had waited for the set (I can't believe I forgot the name!) to come out for a long time just for all those magician cards that were so cool!

well hold on, i do believe in a stunning upset victory i won the pokemon tourney with skelly being the prize. and not 2 mention the electricity, fighting deck i had (which was stolen at the toys r us) was a deck 2 be reckoned with. after your latest ferlagiator deck is when u really started kickin my ass. AND u had a huge advantage, u used 2 buy friggin booster boxes. and i've never seen luck like yours in packs. the first 3 packs u ever opened (for yu-gi-oh) u pulled a gaia, and a blue eyes.
un-fuckin believable.....jerk

Back