Concert

Ted

Administrator
Staff member
I definitely need to ask like 50 goth b!tches at the Slipknot concert to screw... it's not like it will matter really and they're less likely to care at such a venue.

You're the man, Ted. I have a similar venture to bring up that's happening Thursday. I'm actually going to a school dance where I'm going to get trashed with a couple of people and try to get some ass in the process. Hopefully it's a great night, I'll be sure to bring some condoms along.

Yeah, I felt that way before most of my dances... hopefully yours won't be all ghetto music, and you shouldn't have problems thinking the girls look like they are 11, since they should be college aged.Edited by: Pegasus

I to am looking foward 2 the concert, not just 4 the music, but 2 find some hot goth girls as well. hehe...fun...

well honestly i dont remember who the pope is, but with a name like that u should be able 2 see how hard it would be 2 pick up goth chicks...

Well, it seems everything involving picking up goth girls worked out for you at Mayhem, Joe.

Back