Club Meeting this weekend

NickyPhils

CES Staff
This coming weekend, there will be a meeting. The meeting will be divided into three sub-meetings. The first will take place on Friday, December 10, at 8:30 p.m., the second on Saturday, December 11, at 12:30 p.m., and the third on Saturday at 8:30 p.m. The President, Vice President, and Supreme Court Justice should be present for at least the third sub-meeting. All other members must only be present at one of the sub-meetings. In order to ensure that all sub-meetings have elections for the same laws, all proposals must be E-mailed to me prior to the meeting. Mikey, Tom, and Yummyfishman are especially required to attend this meeting! If a member cannot attend, please notify me by E-mail!

The Elections are coming up! Therefore, all members must E-mail to me the name of a member they wish to nominate for candidacy. Please specify which member you wish to nominate for President and which member you wish to nominate for Supreme Court Justice. You may not nominate yourself.

On Wednesday, I will alert the Presidential and Judicial candidates so that they may prepare a campaign speech. That speech must be typed and E-mailed to me prior to the coming meeting, so that it can be presented at the sub-meetings from which the candidates are absent.

Back