Clubal Classes?!

Sinhart

OK, out of all the people who failed the YDC History Test, how many people really want to waste their Summer Vacation doing 20 20 minute classes (not including people going to Summer School)? I suggest that the Gov't comes up with a different solution, even if that means lessening the amount of classes or the amount of time, or even ASKING the club members if they want to take the course, sort of like an elective. It seems like an interesting one, but I am not wasting 7 hours of My Summer Vacation! Niki, talk to me in scool about this.

Also, Niki, try to be a more leniant grader, most teachers, in fact, all of my teachers, would raise my score by ONE POINT, plus, you should not let your personal emotions get in the way of your grading, you said you wanted me to get a 59!

ummmm what the hell are you talking about classes?!?
i was never told about this and bty i anit going to not class i got better things to do this summer paintball!

Who ever said there were 20 classes?

When we were designing the idea I thought there were 4 in total, and they would take place during normal meetings so it wouldn't waste anyone's time.

Don't know why you guys would be too adverse to that.
I think you just got the wrong idea when you heard "class."

And yes Forsaken did know about this: we mentioned it when we showed you the test at your door that Sunday, and you also were saying the name "Clubal History" was corny even before Ryou mentioned this.

Ryou said:
I am not wasting 7 hours of My Summer Vacation!....

Also, Niki, try to be a more leniant grader, most teachers, in fact, all of my teachers, would raise my score by ONE POINT, plus, you should not let your personal emotions get in the way of your grading, you said you wanted me to get a 59!

Seven hours of your summer vacation is not that much, considering that you have around 2,000 hours total in your summer vacation and that you spend that amount of time in two visits to my house, anyway!

Try telling one of your teachers to be a more lenient grader. While there are teachers who will raise your quarter average by one grade, there are none who will just raise a single test grade by one point. Have you tried saying to one of your teachers, "Hey, I've never got less than an A on a test in my life, but I got an 89 on this test, so, uh, how about raising that score by one point and we'll just pretend it never happened?" Did the teacher just say, "Oh, sure, sure"? I don't think so. They would say to study harder for the next test.

Plus, my personal emotions do not get in the way of my grading. Regardless of what I wanted you to get, the score that the test produced was the one you received: a 60.

Back