Well, he's weird, like me. But I still proved victorious in the game of who was weirder. His religion is "strange" and he is a new duelist to the game of Yu-Gi-Oh!

Therefore, a newbie who will stand humiliated against my 'You-Know-What' deck. DO NOT tell him what it is, if ANYONE DOES, I'll kill you!

So far he has defeated two Masters of Duels in duels. I wouldn't get too cocky there Ryou.

::fanfare:: For I indeed am James, second in command in weirdness only to the great Niki Moto ::bows::. Tis correct, I am a mere newbie, and also going on a no win record <_<. However, upon time, I'm sure I'll get used to things and change that around a bit. For now I am nothing more than aspiring to get at least a slight bit better.

Personality wise, I'm weird as said ^_^. Though I think of myself as good natured and humble, others see me as a spoiled, self-centered loner (or just "that weird guy"). Either way, I come in the name of entertainment and hope to join you guys soon ^_^. I'm not exactly the strongest guy you'll come across, but then again, I am a full time gamer. Strangely, I've managed to preserve my immense energy and speed over the years, but that doesn't negate the fact that I'm still about as strong as my grandma ^_^. Anyhow, my back is killing me for reasons that I donot know, so I'll be back on as soon as I'm feeling a bit more in shape -_-. Probably either after a nap or something to eat, I'm hungry.

Well, I welcome you on behalf of........ um......Woodlawn, where none of us have been except Me and Niki. Once. Ok, Twice. But I live there, and I think that I was the first person to join the YDC from out-of-Edgewater, corrrect?

Well, back to the real matter at hand, I hope that you join my Chaos Empire, YummyFishMan! We really need contestants. It is on April 24th, 2004 (obviously) and I think the only people in it are Me, Niki And MAYBE Pegasus. I hope you can join us!

Ryou said:
But I live there, and I think that I was the first person to join the YDC from out-of-Edgewater, corrrect?

Incorrect. The first was Mike, and then C.J. Now we also have Ryou and Yummyfishman.

HOW WAS THAT ON TOPIC, WE WERE DICUSSING YUMMYFISHMAN AND YOU GO AND SAY "We should have a weirdness tournament!" PUT THAT IN THE SUGGESTIONS FORUM, NOT THIS THREAD!

Actually, if it was indirect it would be related to something that's related to this topic, but it's direct because it's related to this topic.

Well, I don't care. But I'd love to join the weirdness tournament. The thing is, what would the categories be? Arts, Impressions, Lifestyles? Anything like that. Make some suggestiopns people!

Back