Me and Nick

If it were not a part of the game, it would not exist. And I continue to fight because I fight for what I believe in, so it can only be true.

Also, we should close this thread. It has become more of a Flame on The Winged Dragon of Ra then on me and Niki at this point.

Lots of things that exist aren't a part of the game, so your point is groundless.

It's not a part of the game because it does not affect it in any way and can't be included in it. That's why The Winged Dragon of Ra card states, "This card cannot be played in a duel." That excludes it from any games, therefore from THE game. It's a promotional card, not a game card, and if it's not a game card, it's a card that is not a part of the game!

THEN WHY DID YOU PUT MY WIMNGED DRAGON OF RA IN ONE OF YOUR DECKS???????? Even though it was only for, like, a day, AND you made a God deck! WHY DID YOU DO THIS IF THEY WERE NOT A PART OF THE GAME??? Did I leave some kind of impression on you.

No I didn't. When I bought them, I knew they weren't a part of the game. I wanted to have them because they were cool. I made a deck for them because I knew the rules for them. You can't use what one person did to support a universal argument, Ryou.

If they were part of the game, they would be allowed in official tournaments in which people play the game. Because people wanted to use them, an unofficial text was created for those who "truly, without a shadow of doubt" wished to use the cards in games.

OK, let's drop it, I mean, we both use them, so let's just drop it b/c there's no point in arguing over something so pointless. If you want to, make a suggestion in the Suggestions Forum and suggest a "Pointless Argument Forum" be made.

The problem with dueling at school is that it is only permitted at Card Club, else a threatening penalty of confiscation.

And the next problem is that Card Club has been "temporarily" shut down thanks to some random unnamed individuals who break teacher's equipment in the room Card Club uses.

Card Club will hopefully be back in business once those individuals take responsibility for their actions and replace the aforementioned equipment.

Back