Girls

Should we have more female members in this club?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• [No response text]

• Total voters
Well, I suppose you are correct about that, but I believe if we had more female members it would seem as if our club was not an All-Boys club, which is good and bad.

Umm... are there even any girls in the club at the moment? o_o;;;. I vote yes since I'll get the chance to hit on 'em and hopefully not look like a retard XD.

One of the problems with trying to introduce girls into the club would be the repulsiveness of all the politics. That means only local girls that are common everyday friends would want to join and be able to keep their membership. Also, since some members want them for the purpose of satisfying their physical drives, we would need many girls that are of various ages; unfortunately, we can only initiate one at a time.

Ya know what i think about that, i think that we shud have more 13year old, gothic or punk girls in the club, we shud have 2 people, as scouts for the club, those 2 people go out in search of new members. Once they find the members we have a meeting introducing the new person who WANTS to become a member, then that is the point in time wherre we decide if they shud be a member or not.

Well guys, I am just letting you know that, if at anytime in this club of ours ,we happen to get girls that are your age and will "screw"(A.K.A. BANG), you are always welcome to come to my house. Do not be afraid to just knock on my door and then when I answer it don't be afraid to just say, " Joe, can me and this girl use your bed to "screw"(A.K.A. BANG)?" Because I will let you. Remember that guys, I will always be there for (*in a creepy whispering voice*) you...Always...Allll-waaaays... Edited by: Cardinal

Back